JOIN OUR TEAMWe are always looking for outstanding professionals to add to our offices.
Rebound Physical Therapy aims to provide the highest quality personalized treatment, integrating innovative, evidence-based practice to enable the achievement of unsurpassed health, fitness, and lifelong wellness. We serve this purpose as a private physical, occupational and massage therapy practice. Our therapists are known for their knowledge, passion and compassion for healing with exceptional outcomes. Our office environment is casual, professional and fun.
Full Time Physical Therapist to support our growing practice.
Rebound Physical Therapy was founded in 2005 by Steve Crowell with a mission to treat the whole person rather than focusing solely on their injuries. This approach gets our clients on the path to living pain free through injury treatment, management, and prevention with the goal of bringing our patients beyond their expectation of better. Our therapists are known for their advanced clinical training, manual skills, passion for healing and compassion in their relationships with patients. We provide a creative, collaborative, knowledge-based, fun and respectful environment for both our therapists and patients.
Our clinics provide one on one physical therapy services, specializing in sports medicine, pre and post-operative care, and spinal care. Flexible full-time hours include 2 evenings/week. Rebound Physical Therapy Westborough is located at 205 Turnpike Road, Suite 3, in Westborough, MA 01581.
Experience in manual therapy, the Norwegian approach, Medical Exercise Therapy, sports medicine, the Graston technique, kinesiotaping, and ergonomics are recommended.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in MA
- 2 years clinical experience in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy
- Passion for physical therapy and willing to learn and share new techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional patient service and management skills
- Ability to work independently alongside a team of highly qualified therapists
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous earned time benefit
- Health insurance and FSA plan
- Dental Insurance
- Long term disability/ADD/Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Regular Staff Meetings and Clinical In-services
- Fitness Club Membership in Natick
Interested candidates please email resume WITH COVER LETTER for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious Inquiries only- We want to know what makes you stand out!
Job Type: Full-time